Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to Camp

I'm back again with another card for Summer Card Camp 2!!
This card is for week 2. I used the 3rd sketch and the class colors for the week!
So here is my card:



I tried to capture the light so I took a couple pics. It's kinda hard to tell in the picture but I stamped the sentiment (Avery Elle) in brown...actually it's Potter's Clay from Memento (I used the Dew Drop ink). I like Memento because it comes off really clear on the stamps as opposed to some that might stain. This card is a little different than my usual style...a little more sophisticated I guess but I think it came out nice.
Anyway,
Thanks

15 comments:

  1. Wow I Love your card - especially the colourful butterflies flying across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the butterflies flying over the page. Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so expertly crafted! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! your card is just Beautiful Anushka ..I love the way you have placed those colourful butterflies looks so amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! Those butterflies look awesome in the colors~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...I can't believe you're only 11 and creating things like this! This is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butterflies really make this card so beautiful. You're only 11 and doing this already? Wow! Super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simple design and colors. This card is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card - it will certainly brighten up the day for anyone who receives it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! I love all the fun little butterflies! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!
    The card is soooo pretty!!
    I think its one your best cards yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting,
Anushka